I like the breakfasts best on the Extreme Fat Smash Diet because they’re so satisfying. One of my favorite meals is the six egg white omelet with veggies. It’s three servings but some mornings you’re allowed to eat that much.
Here’s my breakfast: an omelet, flavored seltzer water in my Marilyn Monroe glass, a 2/3 cup side of Amy’s Organic Lentil Soup, and vitamins. Great place settings help!
- 6 Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp. Skim Milk
- 6 Tbsp. Chopped Green Bell Peppers
6 Tbsp. Chopped White Onion
- 3 dashes Salt
- 3 dashes Ground Black Pepper
- Beat egg whites with milk, salt and pepper.
- Add peppers and onions, and pour into heated omelet pan. (Coat pan with a non-stick spray first.)
- Cook over medium-low heat until eggs are set.
- Fold over and serve.
Weight Watcher POINTS = 1
|Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed.|