If you’re looking for unique whiskey cocktail recipes, try this Peach Whiskey Cocktail.
It’s made with peach flavored whiskey. There are several brands on the market that will inspire you to try some fun whiskey mixed drinks like this one.
This cocktail helps keep things light and cool with fizzy chilled seltzer and frozen fruit.
It’s the perfect whiskey cocktail for sipping on the back porch on a warm summer night while watching the fireflies zip by!
(Please remember to drink responsibly.)
Anyone for a peach cocktail recipe?
This cocktail is super easy to put together. There's no need for a cocktail shaker. Just mix together everything and stir.
Here's what you need to pick up at the grocery store:
Much better than using a simple syrup.
Peaches: No need to wait for the summer and fresh peaches. That's because you use frozen peaches to keep this cocktail recipe nice and cold.
I love using frozen fruit since it's already cleaned, sliced, frozen, and ready to add to your peach cocktails! No need to drive all over town trying to find ripe peaches, too!
Also, use frozen peaches instead of ice cubes since they won't water down your cocktail drinks.
Skewers: If you're making Peach Whiskey Cocktails for a party, run bamboo appetizer skewers through four or five peach slices.
Make up a dozen peach skewers with fresh peach slices or slightly thawed frozen peaches. Keep them in the freezer until it's cocktail time. Then use the peach skewers as cocktail stirrers!
What kind of peach whiskey?
Every time I go to the liquor store, there are more brands of peach-flavored whiskeys.
My two favorites are made by Leopold Bros., Georgia Peach Flavored Whiskey, or Rocky Mountain Peach Whiskey.
Leopold Bros. whiskeys are very affordable. Unfortunately, Leopold Bros. liquors aren't distributed everywhere.
Other whiskeys you may want to consider are:
- Peach Crown Royal
- Peach Street Colorado Straight Bourbon from Caskers
- Bird Dog Peach Flavored Whiskey from Western Spirits
- Ole Smokey Salted Peach Whiskey
- Old Camp Peach Pecan Whiskey
- Jim Beam Peach Bourbon Whiskey
- Crown Peach Whiskey
What to mix with peach whiskey?
Bitters: For more peachy goodness, I added Fee Brothers Peach Bitters to my whiskey cocktail. You can find their bitters at your better liquor stores or online.
Bitters and seltzer make a good fizzy drink when you don't feel like having a cocktail and don't want a diet soda or the calories of juice and seltzer.
You'll find that you'll be using these bitters in more than just this peach whiskey cocktail drink.
Lighten up peach whiskey cocktails with seltzer
Finally, I've used peach-flavored seltzer water to freshen up this whiskey mixed drink and give it a sparkling feel.
I love no calorie seltzers like peach Le Croix. You could also try plain sparkling water if you don't want to make your cocktail too peachy.
When shopping for peach seltzers make sure to check that your sparkling water is no calorie.
You don't want to go too sweet or add extra calories to what's supposed to be a “lightened” drink.
Try these fun cocktail recipes
● If you loved this peach whiskey cocktail, try my Fruit Stand Watermelon Cocktail. It's a watermelon drink with peach whiskey and lime.
● If you like that one, try this Vodka Watermelon Cocktail, made with watermelon, vodka, sparkling wine, and elderflower.
● If you’re into spooky, try this Dead Man’s Kiss Black Cocktail Recipe. It’s made from black rice, vodka, and coffee liqueur.
- 1 ounce peach whiskey
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon peach bitters
- 1/4 cup peach slices
- 1 12-ounce can no-calorie peach-flavored seltzer, chilled
- In a cocktail glass, mix peach whiskey, monk fruit, and bitters with a spoon.
- Place frozen peaches in your glass – enough to loosely fill your glass.
- Then slowly pour sparkling water over peaches until the glass is full. Stir and serve.
As an Amazon Associate Affiliate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated per the ingredients list. Serving size may not be accurate. Please double-check with your preferred nutritional app for the most accurate information.
Originally published on: August 4, 2015. Updated with new pictures and information.