Looking for an easy watermelon salad recipe for a summer BBQ? Then you’ll have to try this delicious Watermelon and Cantaloupe Salad from my frequent contributor, Holly Clegg!
Check out Holly’s trim & TERRIFIC™ cookbooks on Amazon, too!
Watermelon cantaloupe salad is ideal for summer!
This Watermelon and Cantaloupe Salad recipe from my Eating Well Through Cancer cookbook is the perfect warm-weather salad!
This melon salad features just a sprinkling of feta and honey which gives spectacular sweet and salty flavors while remaining diabetic healthy!
This easy salad is packed with immune-boosting Carotenoid antioxidants found in watermelon and cantaloupe.
Make this salad recipe the night before to help the flavors meld together. It’s also the ideal solution of what to do with leftover watermelon!
The right tools help this an easy watermelon salad
Get the kids cooking in the kitchen this summer! It’s a great way to keep them busy and out of the summer heat.
More awesome recipes from Holly Clegg
- 2 cups watermelon small chunks or balls
- 1 cup cantaloupe small chunks or balls
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon and cantaloupe.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, honey, mint, and basil. Season to taste. Toss with watermelon mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving. Add feta before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
Dietary Exchanges: 1 fruit
Picture and recipe used with permission of author.