I hope you’re enjoying a lovely Fourth of July weekend! One food I love to eat on the Fourth is watermelon. So I put together a list of the best healthy watermelon recipes to give you some alternatives besides eating watermelon by the slice.
These recipes are a great way to use up any leftover watermelon you may have after your Independence Day party, too!
Best healthy watermelon recipes
- Watermelon & Tomato Salad
- Asian Citrus Watermelon Salad
- Watermelon Agua Fresca mocktail
- Spinach and Melon Salad with Honey Citrus Vinaigrette
- Healthy Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho
- Watermelon and Feta Salsa
- Sugar Free Watermelon and Kiwi Ice Pops (paletas de sandia y kiwi)
- Watermelon Mint & Basil Salad with Feta
- Watermelon with Mint, Lemon and Feta Salad
You can always find future watermelon recipes by looking under the category: watermelon in my Topic Index tab at the top of my blog. I’m planning on posting a watermelon rind slaw, some watermelon ice pops, and watermelon rind pickles soon, so stay tuned!