My Weight Watchers leader gave me this recipe last Thanksgiving for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Mousse. I don't know if it's an official Weight Watcher recipe or something she came up with on her own.
It's a lifesaver when everyone else is stuffing their faces on pumpkin pie and you're feeling sorry for yourself. It satisfies your sweet tooth and your need for something creamy, too.
And best of all, it's only 1.5 points for one cup of mousse.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Mousse
- 2 small packages of instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of no-fat (skim) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 8 ounces of fat-free Cool Whip
- Make pudding first with the 2 cups of skim milk.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients - spice, pureed pumpkin and Cool Whip.
UPDATE 2011: New POINTS and nutritional information
I’ve been getting a lot of questions this year about nutritional info, POINTS PLUS, etc. I’ve plugged the recipe into the CalorieCount recipe analyzer and got the following information based on 12 servings (1/2 cup):
- Calories 102
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9g
- Saturated Fat 4.2g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 185mg
- Total Carbohydrates 13.2g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g
- Sugars 7.6g
- Protein 2.0g
Calorie Count Nutrition Grade B
Under the old Weight Watchers POINTS system, it’s 2 POINTS per serving. Under the new POINT PLUS system its’ 3 POINTS per serving.
Hope that helps!