You should try these Easter Bunny Biscuits for your Easter brunch.
This recipe for bunny biscuits is so easy to do that you can make up a batch with the kids or grandkids.
Since they take no time at all since they’re made with refrigerated biscuit dough from the store, you can make some up after the Easter egg hunt.
The recipe comes from my friend and frequent contributor, Holly Clegg.
Check out Holly’s trim & TERRIFIC™ cookbooks on Amazon, too!
Your kids will love making bunny biscuits!
Simple ingredients make this fun Easter Bunny Biscuits recipe the perfect Easter morning breakfast or anytime treat.
Get the kids in on the fun, letting them help make the bunny ears and whiskers!
These bunny biscuits make a great snack all year long, but especially this time of year for Easter breakfast.
I like to use raisins, maraschino cherries, and slivered almonds, but you can get creative and use other healthy ingredients for the whiskers, eyes and mouth.
Let each child create their own biscuit bunny.
They can even use cheese and veggies like mushrooms and small broccoli florets for a savory snack.
This Mama’s tips for making Easter Bunny Biscuits
Use kitchen scissors to easily cut biscuit dough.
Don’t have raisins for this Easter bunny biscuits recipe? You can use dried cranberries, dried cherries, or diced pieces of dried fruit.
You could also use golden raisins!
Don't like maraschino cherries? Use fresh cherry or grape halves. Or a piece of strawberry would work, too.
Can’t use almonds due to nut allergies? Slice pieces of fruit leather or cut carrots into slivers instead.
More awesome recipes from Holly Clegg
Easter Bunny Biscuits
- 1 (10-biscuit) can refrigerated biscuits (any variety)
- 10 raisins
- 5 maraschino cherry halves
- 20 slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 450º F. Place five bunny biscuits on 15 x 10 x 1-inch nonstick baking pan.
- To assemble Easter bunny biscuits: Cut the remaining 5 biscuits in half, pull a little to form ears. Press 2 biscuit halves (ears) under top of each whole biscuit to form bunny head.
- In each whole bunny biscuit, press in two raisins for eyes, cherry half for nose, two slivered almonds on each side of cherry half for whiskers. Bake 10 minutes, or until Easter bunny biscuits are done. Serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 bunny biscuit
- Calories: 116
- Calories from Fat: 19 (16%)
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Unsaturated fat: 3g
- Sodium: 360mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Diabetic Exchanges: 1.5 carbohydrate
Recipe and photo used with permission of the author.
Originally published on April 1, 2017 and March 14, 2018. Updated with new information.