Recipe and picture courtesy of Spice Islands
Fish with Pico Garlic Rub
- 2 tablespoons Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Spice Islands Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Chipotle Chile, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Sea Salt
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lime wedge
- Mix Spice Island spices in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Coat fish with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Place fish in skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn and brush on the garlic rub. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove fish from skillet and squeeze lime juice over all. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 13 Minutes
- Serving size: 5 ounces
- Calories: 271
- Calories from Fat: 73
- Total Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Unsaturated fat: 6.7g
- Sodium: 277mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 17.2g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 23.7g
- Cholesterol: 55mg