If you’re looking for a quick, easy breakfast ideas, you need to make a batch of these Easy Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites!
I love them because each frozen yogurt bit contains all the elements you want in a healthy breakfast recipe – fruit and berries, non-fat Greek yogurt, and gluten free whole grain cereal.
Easy Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites are easy to make, too! I make each batch of yogurt bites in colorful silicon baking cups. It’s so easy to pop the bites out of the cups and store them in the freezer for breakfast.
You can also customize this quick easy breakfast recipe to what you have on hand or your personal preferences. Don’t like vanilla Greek yogurt, use blueberry! You can also make this dairy free by using a soy or coconut yogurt.
If you don’t have fresh or frozen blueberries, try strawberries. (Just make sure to cut them up into small, bite sized pieces.)
Don’t like bananas like my daughter, Lucie? Then substitute applesauce for the bananas in this quick and easy breakfast recipe.
Looking for more Greek yogurt recipes? Check out my Healthy Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark recipe!
Easy Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 2 cups vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup gluten free Strawberry Cheerios
- 1 cup gluten free Cheerios (non-flavored)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Add Greek yogurt, cereal, and blueberries. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill each silicon baking cup to the top. Place cups on a baking sheet and place in freezer. Freeze overnight.
- Store Easy Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites in a gallon freezer bag or a large freezer container.
- Serving size: 2-3 yogurt bites