These Kid Friendly Surprise Breakfast Sweet Rolls are terrific for morning school breakfasts. Quick. Simple. Delicious. PERFECT!
Since this sweet roll recipe only has five ingredients, your kids can bake up a batch first thing in the morning.
I know my kids will find this recipe enticing not only for breakfast, but for an afternoon snack as well.
These rolls are so delicious that maybe they can convince my youngest – my daughter, Lucie – to eat breakfast.
Since she has school lunch at 10:30 am now (crazy, right?) she’s skipping breakfast except for a glass of juice. I can’t blame her a bit as 10:30 is too early even for a mid-morning snack.
This breakfast sweet roll recipe comes from my frequent contributor, Holly Clegg. She’s a lady who knows what kids love!
Check out Holly’s trim & TERRIFIC™ cookbooks on Amazon, too!
Kid friendly breakfast sweet rolls with only five ingredients
Kids are back to school and parents everywhere are scrambling to find the perfect snacks and breakfast to fill their yummy without filling up their time!
These Kid Friendly Surprise Rolls are the perfect quick and easy solution to snack times and play dates.
My youngest daughter’s standard breakfast when friends spent the night can be a fun project for everyone.
When she was young, I would help her put the rolls together and as she got older, she would make them herself.
Keep these ingredients on hand for a yummy breakfast.
More awesome recipes from Holly Clegg
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce can reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups in a nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or paper liners.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Dip each marshmallow in melted butter, roll in sugar mixture.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Wrap one triangle around each marshmallow, pinch the dough together. Place each one in a muffin tin. If there is any extra butter, drizzle over top of the rolls.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 rolls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 276mgCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 2g
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0.5 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Pictures and recipe used with permission of author.