Join me and Driscoll’s Berries on Wednesday, March 14th at 7pm EST for a live, one-hour Twitter chat in celebration of National Nutrition Month! We’ll be discussing how #MyPlate guidelines can help you get your kids to eat healthier. We’ll also be chatting about how to use #berries to build well-balanced, kid-friendly meals.
Here are the details:
- What: Driscoll’s #MyPlate Healthy Kids Twitter Chat
- When: Wednesday, March 14th at 7pm EST | 6 pm EST | 5 pm MST | 4 pm PST
- Why: Learn how to get your kids eating healthier by using #myplate guideline and #berries to build balanced meals.
- Hosted by: @Driscollsberry and @amnichols – be sure to follow us before the chat!
- RSVP: You can RSVP for the #MyPlate Healthy Kids Twitter Chat here.
Feel free to submit any questions you’d want us to discuss during the #MyPlate chat in the comments below!
Learn more about healthy eating at Driscolls.com
The Driscoll’s Berries website is a great resource for everything from recipe inspiration to nutritional information:
Disclosure: Driscoll’s Berries is compensating me for my efforts on their behalf. All opinions are my own.