Warm weather means it’s time to make frozen popsicle treats like my Healthy Coffee & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles recipe! I make these healthy yogurt popsicles with leftover coffee from breakfast, non-fat Greek yogurt, and sugar free French vanilla creamer. The resulting Greek yogurt popsicle reminds me of coffee yogurt, which I love. (Have you tried Chobani’s coffee yogurt? It’s amazing)
Not only are these Healthy Coffee & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles a thrifty homemade popsicle recipe, but they’re packed with protein making these yummy popsicles a terrific afternoon pick me up treat.
This Mama’s tips for making Healthy Coffee & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
I used Yellow Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds to make my healthy coffee popsicles. There are also Green Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds. Tovolo makes all shapes and sizes of ice pop molds. I own several but like the Groovy and the Star Tovolo Star Pop Molds the best.
Change up this healthy popsicle recipe by using a flavored coffee. Or make your coffee stronger by adding some espresso powder. Though if you do that, you may want to make these Greek yogurt popsicles adult only! No reason to keep the kids going like Energizer bunnies all day and night.
Coffee & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 (24 ounce) carton plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free french vanilla creamer
- 1 1/2 cups strong coffee, at room temperature or cooler
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Blend ingredients until combined and there are no lumps of Greek yogurt.
- Carefully pour mixture into popsicle molds and place in freezer. Freeze until popsicles are solid.
- Serving size: 1 (1/2 cup) popsicle
Originally published in June 6, 2013. Updated with new pictures.
Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge, 2.03 PoundOrgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 PoundTovolo Star Pop Molds, Pink - Set of 6Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds - Yellow