Also, if you haven’t had the chance yet, could you take a minute to fill out a quick survey about tomatoes? Thanks!
Hunt's® Easy Gazpacho
- 1 can (14.5 ounces each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper (3/4 cup = 1 medium pepper)
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; stir well.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Serving size: 1-1/3 cups each
- Calories: 137
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Unsaturated fat: 6g
- Sodium: 894mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Sugar: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Remember, Hunt's diced, whole, stewed, and crushed tomatoes are naturally peeled with steam – FlashSteamed – not with chemicals like some other brands use. Plus, they add no artificial preservatives in the process. So you can feel good about using 100% natural Hunt's tomatoes in your recipes.
Disclosure: I’ve been compensated by Hunt’s for my time and efforts on their behalf. All opinions and experiences are my own.