Recently, Egg Beaters launched their new Three Cheese product, made with all-natural, 100% real egg whites and a blend of cheddar, Swiss and provolone cheeses. It’s a terrific product to help you make a quick, delicious and healthy scramble or egg based dishes like quiche and breakfast casseroles. Egg Beaters Three Cheese has more protein – and fewer calories – than any other mainstream breakfast option. It also allows you to enjoy three times the food for the same calories as shell eggs.
Try using Egg Beaters Three Cheese in this mug scrambled egg dish. It’s a quick and easy way to serve eggs to your family on those busy weekday mornings. Prepare the ingredients the night before so your older kids can make it on their own while you’re making coffee or getting dressed.
Denver Egg Mug Scrambler
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Three Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped thin-sliced lower sodium honey ham
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Add vegetables. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; blog vegetables dry with paper towel.
- Add Egg Beaters and ham to mug; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Stir; microwave 45 seconds more or until set. Serve immediately.
- The scrambler puffs up and fills the mug while cooking. It falls quickly once removed from the microwave.
- Use a large (15-ounce) microwave-safe mug to hold the ingredients and to reduce the chance of overflow. Mugs that are wider and shorter work best. A 2-cup glass measure may be used as well.
- Microwave wattages vary; adjust cook time as needed. Cook the scrambler until the egg is set.
Recipe and picture used with permission.