There’s nothing more refreshing – and healthy – than gazpacho soup. This gazpacho recipe goes “South of the Border” with the addition of Wholly Guacamole dip.
Wholly Guacamole Gazpacho
Makes 5 one cup servings
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro (extra for garnish)
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 17 ounces (1 box) Wholly Guacamole dip (Classic or Spicy)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place tomato, cucumber, cilantro and vegetable broth into a blender or food processor. Blend into smooth.
- Pour pureed vegetables into a large bowl. Add Wholly Guacamole dip, lime juice, salt and ground cumin to bowl and stir until all ingredients are combined. Chill until serving time.
- Pour Wholly Guacamole Gazpacho into bowls and garnish with a sprig or two of cilantro. Serve and enjoy!