Have you ever wanted to create a fancy flatbread appetizer for guests or a party, but didn’t have time to make pizza dough before your guests arrived? That’s why a product like Artisan Pizza Crust from Pillsbury is so cool. It helps you create some fun party and every day dinner dishes without all the fuss and time it takes to make pizza dough from scratch. Even better, there are 16 grams of whole grain per serving, so it’s a little guilt free as well.
Check it out here:
You can also use Artisan Pizza Crust from Pillsbury to make Breakfast Pizza, Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza, Chicken Pesto Pizza and more. Just check out Artisan Pizza Crust from Pillsbury recipes here. Or you can use your imagination – and some help from the kids – to make some special artisan pizzas on your own.
Greek Appetizer Flatbread
Recipe provided by Pillsbury
Prep Time 15 Minutes | Total Time 15 Minutes
Makes 6 servings (4 pieces each)
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) Artisan Pizza Crust from Pillsbury
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or dried oregano leaves
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened (from an 8-ounce package)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in fourths
- Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15×10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15×10-inch rectangle. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown.
- In small bowl, stir Greek seasoning into cream cheese; spread over crust. Top with spinach, onion and olives. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Top each piece with tomato.
- For fresh flavor, top with 1/2 cup chopped cucumber.
- Chopped or sliced ripe olives can be substituted for the kalamata olives.
- For even more flavor, sprinkle with tomato-basil feta cheese.
- Greek seasoning is a blend of oregano, onion powder and parsley. Look for it in the spice section of the supermarket.
- Calories 220
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 530mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 8g
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Pillsbury, but all thoughts are my own.