We’re slowly settling into the new house, and I’ve been busy setting up and decorating my two kitchens. The main kitchen has “great bones” and is full of light, but desperately needs new appliances and updating. The basement kitchen (part of a mother-in-law apartment) will serve as my food photography studio, dishware storage area, and office. (That’s my collection above. Maybe you recognize a few pieces from my pictures!)
I’ll be documenting the process over the months (probably years) here at This Mama Cooks! I’m excited about the project (and redoing the master bath as well) because it’ll be a chance for my husband and I to let our taste shine – which brings me to Simply Orange Juice Company.
This spring Simply introduced a new addition called Simply Cranberry Cocktail. Like all Simply products, Simply Cranberry Cocktail is built on the foundation that the first step of anything being truly wonderful is a great foundation. Great taste – in decorating, cooking food or creating a drink – means starting with something authentic and letting its true expression come through.
How do you let your great taste shine? (Win a Simply Great Taste Kit!)
The folks at Simply and I want to know – How do you let your great taste shine? Is it in what you wear, how you decorate your home, or what you cook up at dinner time? Or is do you let your taste shine in other ways, like using Simply juices to create great drinks at an outdoor BBQ party?
To get the discussion rolling, Simply has provided me with a Simply Great Taste Kit to give away to one lucky reader. Each kit is valued at $150 and includes the following items:
- (2) Coupons redeemable for a 59 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- (1) Coupon redeemable for a 13.5 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- (1) Customizable Slate + Wood Serving Board from West Elm
- (6) Silver glass votive holders with unscented tea light candles from West Elm
- (1) One-year print subscription to Bon Appetit plus current issue
- (1) $25 Gift card to Stonewall Kitchen
Here’s how to enter:
Giveaway closed. Congrats to Sue of Sweet Sue!
- Comment below on how do you let your great taste shine?
- Sign up for This Mama Cooks! Review’s RSS feed for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE additional entry.
- Follow @amnichols on Twitter for ONE additional entry.
- Spread the word about this giveaway by submitting a link to this post on Twitter for ONE additional entry. You must leave a link to your tweet in your comment so I can check.
- If you have done any of these additional activities you MUST come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking!
- Maximum amount of entries at This Mama Cooks! On a Diet is FIVE.
- You have until midnight on Friday June 22, 2012 to enter.
ONE winner will be chosen at random. You must be willing to send me your full name, mailing address and phone number so I pass your info on Simply’s PR agency. I’ll announce the winner on this blog. I won’t share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I’ll link back to it when I announce the winner.
The giveaway is valued at $150 and is only open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age and older. No purchase required. Odds of winning based on number of entries. Up to FIVE entries per person. ONE Simply Great Taste Kit will be given away. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclosure: I was compensated for my time in running this giveaway. The prize was provided by Simply Orange Juice Company, but Simply Orange Juice Company is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Simply Orange Juice Company.