At that time, I only had a few boxes to give away. However, now that I’m officially a Lipton Tastemaster Brand Ambassador, I have a wonderful Lipton tea gift basket to give away to YOU!
The Lipton Tea Lovers Gift Basket (approximate value $90) contains:
- a glass cordless electric tea kettle
- an on-the-go tea tumbler
- a wooden tea box
- three boxes of Lipton Green Tea Superfruit – Purple Açai and Blueberry, Red Goji and Raspberry and White Mangosteen and Peach
Here’s how to win it:
Giveaway closed. Congrats to Shawna C.!
- Tell me which Lipton Green Tea Superfruit you’re most interested in trying – Purple Açai and Blueberry, Red Goji and Raspberry, or White Mangosteen and Peach – in the comments below.
- Sign up for This Mama Cooks! Review’s RSS feed for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE additional entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @amnichols.
- Spread the word about this giveaway by submitting a link to this post on Twitter for ONE additional entry. You must leave a link to your tweet in your comment so I can check.
- If you have done any of these additional activities you MUST come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking!
- Maximum amount of entries at This Mama Cooks! On a Diet is FIVE.
- You have until midnight MST on Thursday, March 8, 2012 to enter.
ONE winner will be chosen at random. You must be willing to send me your full name, mailing address and phone number so I pass your info on to Lipton’s PR agency so they can mail you your gift basket. I’ll announce the winner on this blog. I won’t share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I’ll link back to it when I announce the winner.
Disclosure: I also received a Lipton Tea Lovers Gift Basket and additional compensation from Lipton’s PR firm to run this giveaway. All opinions are my own.