Have you ever cooked with or eaten quinoa? For those of you unfamiliar with it, quinoa is a seed not a grain, though it looks and cooks up like one. It’s high in protein and best of all is gluten free.
- Mango Quinoa Halwa
- Quinoa with Pomegranate Arils and Goat Cheese
- Healthy Chicken Adobo with Quinoa
- Cherry Quinoa & Shrimp
- Quinoa “Fried Rice” with Pork
- Weight Watchers Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Meatloaf with Sundried Tomatoes
Most of the time I like to have it plain with a little butter and salt or maybe some feta crumbles.
How do you like to cook up quinoa? Let’s discuss at the Udi’s Gluten Free Community or in the chat box below!
Disclosure: As a Udi's Gluten Free Community Leader I'm compensated for my time and efforts on their behalf.