Yesterday, we had one of those crazy afternoons that so many parents have. My daughter, Lucie, had too much homework to do, so I didn’t take her and her brother to their three-hour-plus karate class. I didn’t have time to take them home though, so they came along with me to my private Pilates session and bounced around the studio on therapy balls for an hour. By the time we got home, everyone was starving and I had nothing prepared.
That’s what’s so great about Sun-Bird Seasonings. They provide a quick and easy solution to those crazy days when you and your family are busy with afterschool activities, want a healthy and flavorful meal, and don’t have much time to prepare it.
Make your week less hectic with Sun-Bird Seasonings
In the spirit of helping out busy parents – or anyone who has a hectic schedule – Sun-Bird Seasonings has given me a $50 gift card to help make your week a little easier. All you need to do is share what you’d do with the money to provide some stress relief to your busy life in the comments below.
Maybe it’s using the money to load up your Kindle with some great books to read during your daughter’s volleyball practice. Or maybe you’ll treat yourself to a massage in that hour you have to yourself before picking up the kids from band practice.
This giveaway is not just for parents either! If you’re a busy single or married-with-no-kids, I’d like to hear you’d use the gift card to help you unwind after a busy work week, too!
Here’s how to enter:
Giveaway closed. Congrats to Betty D.
- Share what you’d do with the gift card in the comments below.
- Sign up for This Mama Cooks! Review’s RSS feed for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE additional entry.
- Spread the word about this giveaway by submitting a link to this post on Twitter for ONE additional entry. You must leave a link to your tweet in your comment so I can check.
- Follow @amnichols on Twitter for ONE additional entry.
- Post about the giveaway on your blog for ONE additional entry.
- If you have done any of these additional activities you MUST come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking!
- Maximum amount of entries at This Mama Cooks! On a Diet is SIX.
- You have until midnight MST on Friday, November 4, 2011 to enter.
ONE winner will be chosen at random. You must be willing to send me your full name, mailing address and phone number so I pass your info on to Sun-Bird’s PR team so they can mail out your gift card. I’ll announce the winner on this blog. I won't share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I’ll link back to it when I announce the winner.
The giveaway is valued at $50 and is only open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age and older. No purchase required. Odds of winning based on number of entries. Up to SIX entries per person. ONE $50 gift card will be given away. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclosure: Guenther, the parent company of Sun-Bird, provided compensation for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own.