I’ve been a fan of Rudi’s Bakery since they saved my life a few years ago. Well, not literally but close enough. I’d just had knee surgery was nauseous from the morphine. Rudi’s flax bread, lightly toasted with a little butter, was the only thing I could keep down. I’ve been a fan ever since and always buy their organic breads for my family.
I also love their gluten free products, especially their Rudi’s Bakery Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread, which I always buy for my mother-in-law when she visits. I’m also impressed with Rudi’s Bakery Gluten-Free Pizza Crust, which I recently used in my Easy Six Ingredient Flatbread Pizza. It’s one of their three new gluten free products, along with their Multigrain Hot Dog Rolls and Multigrain Hamburger Buns.
(I’ll be taking the buns Rudi’s sent me on our Labor Day camping trip so I can have pulled pork on buns, just like everyone else. Can’t wait!)
Get Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery $1 off coupons
With so many people going gluten free these days, you may want to stock up on some Rudi's Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns and Hot Dog Rolls for those end of summer BBQs and fall tailgate parties.
Rudi’s Bakery makes it easier with their $1 off coupons. You can print up to two coupons and they’re good for a month.
Use their store locator to find where their gluten free breads are sold near you.
Going back to school with Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery
If your child is gluten free, it can be challenging to pack lunches that are nutritious, tasty and look like what the other kids are eating. That’s where Rudi’s Bakery can help. They offer a variety of breads that are perfect for sandwiches. You can also make mini-hoagies out of their hot dog buns. And their gluten free pizza crust is great for after school snacks.
To help your GF kiddo start off the school year right, I’m giving away Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery Back to School Kits to three lucky readers.
Each kit contains:
- a sandwich container
- 2 VIP coupons
- a back to school lunch calendar
- and a few other fun items
The value of the kit is $20.
Contest is closed. Congrats to:
- Derk T.
- Sydney M.
- Lara N. of Twice Blessed Life
How to win a Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery Back to School Kit
- Comment below on what your or your child’s favorite lunch time sandwich is.
- Sign up for This Mama Cooks! Review’s RSS feed for ONE additional entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE additional entry.
- Spread the word about this giveaway by submitting a link to this post on Twitter for ONE additional entry. You must leave a link to your tweet in your comment so I can check.
- Follow @amnichols on Twitter for ONE additional entry.
- Follow @rudisglutenfree on Twitter for ONE additional entry.
- If you have done any of these additional activities you MUST come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking!
- Maximum amount of entries at This Mama Cooks! is 6.
- You have until midnight MST on Friday, September 9th to enter.
- THREE winners will be chosen at random.
- You must be willing to send me your full name, mailing address and phone number so I pass your info on to the folks at Rudi’s Bakery so they can mail out your back to school kit.
- I’ll announce the winner on this blog. I won't share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I’ll link back to it when I announce the winner.
Disclosure: I was sent samples of Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery products to try out. All opinions are my own.