There’s nothing I dread more than hearing, “What’s for dinner, mom?” when I’ve spent the day working and still have so much to do. Now that my kids have gone back to school, I’m busier and more time poor than ever.
One timesaving idea I’m considering using is a meal planning service from Relish. Through Eversave, you can pay just $16 for six months of cost-saving meal-planning guidance from Relish! ($35.70 value). (Offer expires: 11:59 PM - Aug 25, 2011.)
Why purchase a Relish membership?
- With this deal, you’ll receive six months of recipes and grocery lists to help you plan five complete family dinners each week.
- You’ll save money! Stick to the Relish! grocery lists to spend less than $100 each week.
- Smart grocery lists inform you of items you may already have at home.
- New meal options every Thursday means your family won't get stuck in a food rut.
- Kid-friendly meals, vegetarian options and even gluten-free menu items.
This would make a great holiday gift, too, so you may want to buy several memberships. You can purchase up to three 6 month subscriptions. (Offer only valid for new Relish! subscribers.)
Disclosure: I’m an Eversave affiliate.