While I’m very tempted to try the Lemon and Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes and Sweet Potato Casserole with Crumbly Praline Topping this Thanksgiving, there are a few old favorite recipes that I’m considering too:
- Common Threads Sweet Potato Pone – super easy even middle schoolers can make it.
- Smashed Sweet Potatoes Topped with Caramelized Onions and Garlic – the caramelized onions make this dish rather decadent
- V8 V-Fusion® Smashed Sweet Potatoes with Açai Mixed Berry – full of antioxidants
Still, maybe I should try something new. Since I’m still wavering with only a couple days to go, I’m also going to consider:
- Coconut Cardamom Sweet Potatoes from Nov/Dec 2009 issue of Clean Eating magazine and featured at Ja cię kocham… (maybe a little to Indian for my friends)
- Garnet Yams with Maple Syrup, Walnuts, and Brandied Raisins from the November issue of Bon Appetit (then again my family isn’t fond of raisins and we have a nut allergy in the family)
- Brown Sugar Baked Sweet Potatoes and Acorn Squash from the last issue of Gourmet magazine (November 2009)
Such a dilemma! What sweet potato recipe are you making this year?