I’m giving away five 5.3 oz. cups of yummy Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt to one lucky winner!
You have until midnight MT on December 11, 2008 to enter.
This is a great opportunity to try out Stonyfield Farm’s new Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt. It comes in plain, vanilla, honey and blueberry. It’s delicious, healthy, and oh so addictive. I love it and know you will, too.
See below for the rules.
How to enter my giveaway for five 5.3 oz. cups of Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt:
- Leave your name, email address, and blog address (if you have one) in the comments below for ONE entry.
- If you have a blog, feel free to post about this contest on it for ONE entry.
- Sign up for my RSS feed for ONE entry.
- Sign up for my enewsletter for ONE entry.
- If you have already signed up for my enewsletter or RSS feed in a previous contest, let me know. I will count those as entries in this and all future contests.
- Spread the word about this giveaway by submitting a link to this post on StumbleUpon, Digg, Kirtsy, or Twitter. You must leave your username for that site in your comment so I can check. ONE entry per submission or vote for a maximum of FOUR.
- If you have signed up for my RSS feed and/or enewsletter and/or posted about my contest on your blog, come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I will be checking! If you signed up for my RSS feed or enewsletter previously, just let me know and I’ll count those as well.
- Maximum amount of entries at This Mama Cooks! is EIGHT – leaving an comment here (1), posting about it on your blog (1), signing up for my enewsletter (1), signing up for my RSS feed (1), and using social media (4).
- You have until midnight MT on December 11, 2008 to enter.
- You must be willing to send me your full name and mailing address so I can pass your information on to Stonyfield Farm and/or their representative. If you do not feel comfortable giving us your mailing information, please do not enter this giveaway.
- I will announce the winners by November 13, 2008 on this blog. I will not share your mailing info with the public, just your name. If you have a blog, I will link back to it when I announce the winners.
|Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed.|