If you’re not familiar with them, Serve ‘n Store® plates and bowls have patented Interlok™ rims and a strong, soak proof and deep-dish design that resists spills. They are made of durable plastic that is cut-resistant and have handles to make them easy to hold and carry. They are the ultimate party plate … you can keep food fresh before parties, store leftovers in a snap and create to-go plates for guests.
In my original review, I thought these would be great for crafts, help you deal with tempting leftovers when you’re on a diet, and enable you to easily package up holiday party leftovers. I’m looking forward to using mine at bake sales and at cookie exchange parties this winter, too. Here’s some other ideas from their website:
Two interlocked Serve ‘n Store® plates or bowls can be used for:
- Marinating meats … combine meat and marinade, store in refrigerator
- Carrying meat to the grill … place meat on Serve ‘n Store® Party plate, then interlock another plate to it to keep pests away.
- Breading meats … pour breading into Serve ‘n Store® Party plate, add 2-3 pieces of meat, cover tightly with another plate and shake gently.
- Mixing salads … pour vegetables into Serve ‘n Store® Party plate or bowl, add salad dressing, cover tightly with another bowl, and shake gently.
Note: cooked meat should be placed on a new plate to avoid cross-contamination with raw meat or juices
- Making & serving party mix, snacks, dips, spread, tossed salads, fruit salad or pasta salad … mix ingredients in Serve ‘n Store® Party plate or bowl … cover with second Serve ‘n Store® Party plate or bowl by tightly interlocking top to keep moisture in. If needed, chill in refrigerator. When ready to serve, open top and place colorful Serve ‘n Store® Party plate or bowl on the table.
So check out Serve ‘n Store® Party plates and bowls at your local supermarket or mass merchandiser today!
|Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed.|